deleted items

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jul 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When can we expect the new "script" to be run so we get the deleted items returned to our accounts? How do we know exactly what you are returning in relation to what you absconded with? BP..the most notorious pirates in the game...right? LoL

seahog likes this.
  2. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

I agree with Letters BP is the most notorious pirate. Since you can not get things fixed or right why should we trust you?

seahog likes this.
  3. They jump right on explaining what they are doing to resolve it too, right SDC? lol

4. easymoney1225

easymoney1225 Forum Apprentice

i dont understand why they just didnt leave it alone.if they gave us to much then they should leave it.its there mess up not ours.and give us a not much profit event next.it would be a win win

seahog likes this.
  5. Agree, I lost 3.5 mil of my mar. ammo.

6. moosma

moosma Someday Author

They took away things I had before this event even started....How can they do that?

7. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

so after multiple tickets to support and having to threaten with legality you all do this now you all should have left it alone but nope this is worse than the corona pandemic atleast our governments warn us about safety but no one to warn us about bigpoints crooked ways
    and treat the paying players like garbage and call the ones who actually play by rules and such cheaters and punish those that did nothing wrong good job bigpoint great way to keep players keep messing things up and blame them on the players yeah no that's not acceptable

8. I lost many cannon, 200k dragon powder, amulets, ammo, kings legacy, and much more....some things I had before....some things they took look like much more than I had in my account...for example 500 100k amulets for both VP and HP.... It is crazy.....after the outages last week...I think BP owes everyone some sort of payback over and above the reimbursement of what they took. If they want to take some items..the least they can do is explain exactly what it is and why they are taking them. Not just a 'we ran a script because some players got too much in the market...!" More frustrating yet, we all know that BP never reads these posts....just preaching to the choir.

seahog and ~~diego~~ like this.
  9. .BlackSnow.

.BlackSnow. Forum Apprentice

Things disappearing still, and im receiving crowns and yulong coins i never had, i have now lost my level 3 sell sword in which i payed for in a pack, cannons, all my brothers and arms ( was only like 50 or so ) all my dragon powders ( i didn't buy the max in the market in the firsplace ), this kinda sucks is considering the game is now lagging more than ever and i am loosing my items while i play or while im offline... Am i able to spend the crowns and yulongs i have gotten from this ? will there be repercussions reflecting my spendings if so ? and then if thats the case are you going to take from other players too ? because that seems to be what is happening. or atleast my understanding of what is going on.

America likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.