Feedback Delta of the Hai Yan

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Delta of the Hai Yan

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Delta of the Hai Yan

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Hey, how is it possible to some people visit this new raid 3 + times, when mission has been able to do only 2 days and its daily O ? those Chi-Chi Sticks are not in any packages, so clearly theres something wrong going on.. but yeah, ok rewards

3. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Overrun by bots for bots and as with all of the other raid maps should be removed from PVE servers. You do know that there aggressive bots which target specific tags, so no matter when you go in you are attacked.

Also as this map is the only place you can get bigpoints my comments on them stand

A couple of years ago a new server was created. This was a PVE server.

Set sail on our all-new PvE server and get the chance to build up your ship and resources, to challenge the greatest monsters on the maps! The PvE server gives all captains protection from other players, with an option to engage in PvP combat if, and only if, both players have agreed. To celebrate this new server any pirates who join us there will get this exceptional bonus code to help you start your adventures.

Now there is a new ingame currency which can only be earned in a PVP map. This should be removed from the PVE servers.

It clearly stated in the announcement that players would only go PVP if both players agreed. The raid maps were PVE when the server started and for months afterword. After players had invested money in an account on this server the players were cheated by the company when these maps were changed to PVP. However as the only items that could be gained in there were also available on the PVE maps players reluctantly accepted this.

However this is not the same with this new ingame currency. If on an "as advertised" PVE server, all ingame currency should be attainable via PVE play.

I have cancelled my slashing blades, and will not be purchasing anything else in this game. I have prem for over 4 years. I have a ship which I reckon is one of the top 50 boats on the server. I've probably spent in the region of £1000 ( crazy I know) but I will be spending no more unless changes are made which force players to play PVP on a server which was advertised as PVE.

Any before anyone chimes in about not being forced, you are technically correct. However, when my ship is no longer able to compete due to slower rate at which I can earn yulong and safanad coins it will be logged out forever.

Bigpoint, you may not care about losing 1 player, but I fear you will lose a lot more.

4. шüʟғ™

шüʟғ™ Someday Author

I saw that also, alot of players come in lots of times.

Possible?

Well yes if they have been lucky and got the most damage or boarding the Gudai Battleship that spawns every 6 hours.

Boarding gets 1 Lionheart OR Chi-Chi Stick most damage gives 3 Lionheart OR Chi-Chi Stick.

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/delta-of-the-hai-yan.179019/

lellu85 likes this.
  5. Ҝɑizσku

Ҝɑizσku Forum Greenhorn

I agree with you, if we sign up on a PVE server it's to play on PVE. It was specificly for the Player VS Enginer. They put the raid map on PVP and now actualy we are not able to farm on them, Why ? 'cause some peoples take this map and sunk every others.

The raid map as the others need to be PVE and if we want fight we have to activate the PVP mod like the other else. check this fact, why did almaarhen raid of gin is in pve ? why kraken in PVE ? and why sun, behemoth, common, and delta now are PVP ? we don't care about doing PVP on a PVE server.

Realy disapointed by this choice, and as you I'll stop to spend for something I don't have, in fact the PVE.

Players of GB7 PVE are not here to do PVP, if it was for PVP, we probably keep our first acount.

MiniMeanie likes this.
  6. ŖΥOÜ~

ŖΥOÜ~ Someday Author

Ahoy,

As with any game, some features are reserved for when you advance in level as both a reward and an incentive.

Please also remember not to hijack another players post, if you have feedback regarding an update please use the Feedback section of the forum, thank you. lol no more i pay for you to mod lol swift exit thanks for making the game clear for us low grad peps

7. Mini it's just a bait an switch do a PVE server then because ones that use exploit like bots or among other things cry because can't make battle points so BP give them PVP raid maps to run bots to build boats and now another PVP raid to make new currency so they just driving away paying players period. I like you am done buying anything here so another lost paying player I will just do daily stuff I am down to 2 to 3 hours and off. The PVE servers turning into PVP just a matter of time started with raid maps.

8. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

I'm level 45, so your comment is not needed. As for hijacking a post, it's a discussion thread, so again you input is irrelevant.

9. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

I've collected my login bonus only since my post. Don't think I'll be doing that much longer either evil.

10. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

the quest for chi sticks has a 20% chance to reward you with extra sticks up to a maximum of 2 extra

that could be how people can go back in to the raid

11. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

i think there should be another way other than either most damage/boarding every 6 hours and daily quest that "may" give 2 increase the amount we can get or add another way to gain these like maybe exchange lionhearts for these as most players dont really need to go in the common wealth raid

12. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Yes please give lower lvl players a chance to get those sticks to. What level is required to do those quests by the way? And by the way for people complaining about pve sever. In my opinion pve server should have never ever existed . Its seafight comeon guys. What's the purpose of a pve server ? Farming all day? To do what? Of course farming is fun. But I find it way more fun to farm and increasing my boat stats . So that I can do some fun pvp island shooting and battle points farming

13. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You are required to be level 40 to complete these quests.

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.