dem bones

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~, Jul 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

2020-07-10 09:37:29
    You received 50952 EP (experience points).
    You received 1 x ‘Dem Bones.
    You received 62357 x Pearls.
    You received 10045 x Soccer ammunition.
    is this right we only get (1) dem bones after shooting 105 dawns all i get is 1?
    how can you ever finish the quest then?

2. You shot 105 dawns and only got 1? I seem to get more than that....I sunk 3 this morning and got 1...which seems to be my usual rate.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

theres only a small chance to get Dem Bones from sinking NPC Dawngazer, seems like you were unlucky. Sometimes it takes me up to 20 npc to get one done so dont worry and keep trying. Good luck!

Rymar

4. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

my question was is it suppose to be only (1) dem bones as a reward not 3? if so no im not unlucky it is majorly impossible this late in the event to get the 3 i need for quest and that is even more unfortunate since it was a way to get an epic piece for the puzzle which is even more important since the developers decided to respond to whiners in forum and take away the spawn map announcement so that people like me who are just 12-15 map pieces short can not finish the puzzle after trying all this time and needing this last few days to have just a chance in you know where. it makes all the time and effort a waste to finish all the requirements and do all that is possible only to not be allowed to finish the puzzle and get the last 2 rewards because finding the spears was made so difficult. thanks for the attempt at encouraging rymar but maybe some of you with influence could encourage the developers or (manipulators) to leave an event alone next time instead of changing it the last 6 days if only to frustrate some by making their attempt to enjoy an event impossible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.