Design Crates

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Jumbo76, May 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Me and my guild mates have a cool idea, just posting to see what you'd all think.

Design Crates in payment section.

For instance they would be like this.

2 Design crates 4.99
    6 Design crates 9.99
    15 Design crates 19.99

The crates would have all different designs in them from new to old.

Each month BP could change which designs are in them. Duplicates would get compensation like 100,000 rift ammo or something like that.

Crates would be something like

10% Sea Scare
    10% Ghost Kilimatu
    10% Pirate King
    10% Apricum
    10% Spectare
    10% Christmas Red
    10% Frostbite
    10% Bonus CD 2
    10% Brute
    10% Dead October

New designs could also be created and added.

Any thoughts?

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    LustySerpant likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Very interesting. Let's see what your fellow pirates have to say about it.

Tex

3. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

i like it. would deffinately buy.

4. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

Ha! come on tex be honest, "Im going to pass it along to the team" = Forget it buddy! as for jumbo76's idea, i like it!! would be nice, but seafight does not want your money no matter how bad your willing to give it to them. i have made similar inquires myself on this topic.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Every week I write up a report with the technical issues, complaints, Atta boys (rare as they are), and ideas and suggestions that come in every week which goes to my Global Team Leader and Community Manager. Believe it or not I and the others on this team push for your ideas. To be honest sometimes there is a "not a chance in hell" reaction specially when players ask for things that make no sense, but I would love to see a lot of the old designs come back. I have many on my original US1 account but would love to see them winnable/for sale since the gem system puts them all on equal footing. This is my second time on this forum team having left several years ago for reason in my personal life, but I actually missed this damn game and missed being a part of the Mod Team and being ale to help average players out. You will see me ask for more information on some ideas because I want to have a well thought out/full picture of what the players want, but sadly the players rarely come back to give more details/thoughts on what they are asking for. I leave the threads asking for different designs to be brought back so that other players can add the designs they would like to see return, but again they tend to fizzle out and players lose interest for a while before some one starts another. Believe me when I say I will pass it along. The community manager will see the suggestion.

Tex

phatty-Boastrike, bodean and Rabbid like this.
  6. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

Aaarrrgghh! Wow, i like critical responses like this thanks tex. argh! it shows that devs are not the mods and therefore do not need to get blamed for devs choices as to what the community of pirates like or dislike! Mods have a duty and Developers have a timeline, they simply are two different job sets... argh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.