Designs for everyone - Sun, Behemoth, Lionheart

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Tettie, Dec 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tettie

Tettie Forum Apprentice

I am a collector of ship designs. But nowadays the ship ship designs you can get from Sun, Behemoth and Lionheart aren't so easy to come by. Surely not if you are not a member of a good guild or alliance.

I think it would be a great idea to get the raidmap designs also by shooting a certain amount of the little ships instead of only the big one...

Therefore everyone eventually can get a nice looking design from these maps

Me, I am grinding for the behemoth lvl 5, just because I like the design and I want to thank the developers for it. But it is so hard to come by. And it would be more realistic if somehow if you shoot for example first 1000 leviathans, then 2000, then 3000, then 5000 en then 10000... in total 21.000 Leviathans and you will get the design in it's furthest stage.

I think that would be an awesome add-on to get designs and for the developers to develop more great designs.

PS: Also bring back the old school Ghost Designs, pleaase!

Pahlsen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.