Destroying a Guild

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by kapt_Haak, Apr 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kapt_Haak

kapt_Haak Forum Greenhorn

*Edit*

Please use only English language.

I congratulate the developers of Seafight on a feat that bot players, auto-lock and warbot couldn't achieve: destroying our guild.
    We are a guild that play without bot or any other non-Seafight program.
    Difficult but it was still manageable.
    Now, however, the developers have come up with new things:
    losing your lock on a ship if you are sunk or change cards (great for players with an autolock program)
    submarines that can fire their torpedoes without being seen. So you cannot defend yourself.
    These kinds of changes in the game are going to destroy our guild, along with all the bots and other programs that are not being acted upon.
    Shame about what could be a fun game.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 11, 2023
    Yaksa, HALIMAW, HIRMU! and 1 other person like this.
  2. *Ronaldeninge*

*Ronaldeninge* Forum Apprentice

Hello,

You have complete right.
    I get a chat ban for saying to a player are you auto pilot broken.
    He always use bot in atlantis and 1 our a day shooting on his ship by his own.
    So the players get a ban but bot users can do everything.

This is the biggest problem bot players.
    full of everything for doing nothing

Yaksa, HALIMAW and HIRMU! like this.
  3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

A Suggestion. You are correct about the proliferation of exploit use; it has increased in Atlantis and is pretty much 2 blocked on the Surface. Understanding that exploit users are very resourceful and present BP/Seafight with a constant challenge trying to address the exploits. I personally decided to assist BP/Seafight in their efforts to moderate exploit use, I report the suspected user to Seafight Support and include the users ID. You can obtain the latter by copying the users name from your log and then spy the name, the ID will show. It must be done when the user in online or spying will not work. A little additional info on destroying a Guild, it is not necessarily just exploit Users it is usually accompanied with Toxic Chat, since the advent of TS it also appears rampant.

4. *Ronaldeninge*

*Ronaldeninge* Forum Apprentice

i
    Its not so difficult for knowing who bots are and who not look at what on their ship.
    And if bp self look on the map
    They can also run a grogram on their own for searching bot players
    Ban them and it would be nicer for the real players

Loki162 and HIRMU! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.