Details on Steeled Chains of Speed?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jan 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

1. I think they lower cannon reload speed by 20%....is that correct?
    2. I see packs of 15 Level 5 and 20 level 5 for sale. How many do you need to achieve maximum lowest reload speed using them?
    3. How many slots do they take up?
    Thank you for your time and help.

2. It stands -10 if I hold my computer mouse over 1, and the same if I put more on. But I do not have so many Lvl 5 yet. But the Reload Time goes more down if i put n2 or 3 on also. So maybe max is 10%.

The slot space for 1 is 5.

*KRUCHY* and The*Defiant like this.
  3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @The*Defiant ,

1. Steeled Chain of speed reduce your cannon reload time by 10%.

2. Steeled chains of speed value is avarage, with means if you are on about to mix it with anything else you wont receive full benefit but only avarage of it. ( eg. you put 1 chain only - you get 10% reload bonus but if you put 1 chain + 1 rib you get just 5% bonus )

3. 1 chain takes 5 expansion slots.

So if you want to buy pack just for them chains - yh it is worth it due to events / bonus maps etc. but they are not that gd for pvp.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Thank you Kruchy for your input. Has your fellow pirate answered your query?

Shelby

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you mate for your answer!!!:)

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you Kruchy! I appreciate the information! And thank you Shelby1...you may close this thread. :)

7. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As requested by OP this thread shall now be closed.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.