devil claw how to do damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by AIRTEC, Feb 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

im doing basicly no damage to the npc devil claw how do i do more damage to it is there a certain torpedo or somthing else im missing ? be great if someone would tell me as i cant do my quest :)

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy AIRTEC!

Please try to increase your Hit Probability, many NPCs require higher Hit Probability statistic to achieve the "full damage".

Also, don't forget to check on your Crew members (Cook).

Rymar

3. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

thankyou il try but dont have the currency to do it and will take a long time to build it up :/

4. Rymar

You may try to tinker your launchers in order to obtain a bit of additional hit probability.

Rymar

5. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

i have done there level 2 at the moment i need some more common and rare tools this will also take awhile :) but thankyou for suggesting it. il have to just slowly grind away at the lower quests i was trying to do the road less travelled so was high up in quest line 4 and now just cant go forward.

6. Rymar

Since this query has been answered, and there is no further questions I'll close.

Good luck with your Tools hunting!

Rymar

~Close~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.