Discount error

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sнаpнιяο, Mar 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sнаpнιяο

Sнаpнιяο Forum Greenhorn

Hi my problem is that i bought the 3 sigma packages and slashing blades member, im premium and yesteray i was suposed to pay 70 dolars in total for all the thins i want and today it is 90 aud in total? i dont know what is missing it doesnt make sense that i lost almost 15% discount is thi a bug or something? it was in my bag since the event came out and i knew it was 70, now just the same day i am going to buy it the item still the same price but my discount has been reduced and idk why? can someone help me please is there any discount missing that is gone or something? i hope bigpoint didnt take my sigma discount off

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Any payment related issues need to be sent to support so they can review the relevant information, we here on the forum at unable to assist with that.

As there is nothing we can do here on the forum and you have been redirected to Support, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.