Do something about the lag

Discussion in 'Help' started by MiniMeanie, Sep 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Sick of lagging out, loosing the emerald raider I was shooting, only to find it repping again! Getting killed in mini games! Just being totally frustrated.

I know it's not me! I know it's not only the server I play on. Sort it out bigpoint! Seriously!

Every evening has been the same since before this event started and it's only getting worse.

Xenoverse and IamTheBos like this.
  2. barnacle-bill

barnacle-bill Forum Greenhorn

I have to add my 2 cents. This lag is making the game unplayable. Where do you get your programmers from? they are the worst. This has been going on for quite a while and it keeps getting worse. You try to put in events one after another and sometimes 2 at once. Obviously you are unable to do this without screwing things up.

Xenoverse and MiniMeanie like this.
  3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We are aware of the issue and have requested restarts on all severs

Tex

4. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Thanks for that Tex, but please also pass on that the restarts don't solve the problems for long and without being announced can cause more frustrations, especially when during an event where the admiral has 800ml hp.
    Something has gone wrong, and there needs to be a more permanant solution. I know you are aware of this, it would be nice if someone from the tech team of devs could come on and explain what is going wrong and what they are doing to resolve this rather than just multiple daily restarts.

·єviłωαყѕ· likes this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The event is now finished.

The lag/freeze has been forwarded again, we shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.