Dominator

Discussion in 'Help' started by _RATTY_., Dec 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

hi guys

dont know if any one else having same problem but for me every time i get in to dominator map when approached the Crimsons i get crash and need to reload the page , same thing when Crimsons respawn after it gets shot , basically i cant go in dominator without getin crush.
    This way i will never be in first 50 rank cos i cant play the map!
    Can u guys do something about that ?
    ty

2. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

same happen for me, and i figure out it only happen if any of both teams using skull ammo, so try use boost it will prevent a lot crashing, it works like this with me :)

3. Ghost~Anarchy

Ghost~Anarchy Forum Greenhorn

This is also happening to me so please sort it out BP

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the Developers to investigate, however, it is unlikely it will be fixed before Monday.

Information we have is that the cause is smokebombs being used in the map, if you have any further information for us to pass along it would be most helpful.

Swift

Deathless-007 likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further comments, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.