Dragonfire's

Discussion in 'Help' started by DemonWarrior~, Jan 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonWarrior~

DemonWarrior~ Forum Apprentice

Is there anyway to buy regular dragonfire's besides once in a great while when you can buy like 10? It makes it pretty much impossible to unlock the battle point trophy.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the Seafight Bible:

Dragonfires can be purchased in some special Event Packages, or can be acquired as instant rewards from the Bokor's Chalice.

That is the information that we have right now. They may be in event chests as well as in the Winter Market .

Tex

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @DemonWarrior~ ,

you can also buy a few now from Winter Thaw market or get em from event chests

4. DemonWarrior~

DemonWarrior~ Forum Apprentice

Thanks Tex and Kruchy. But that's kinda my point I am at 900 of the 2000 for that trophy. It will take me over a year if im lucky the few times they actually sell them since its only a few at a time. Dragonfire 2 are in most of the payment packs instead of regular ones and are far more powerful then the regular ones. So maybe a suggestion to make more buyable at a time or at a mega or something. My boat isnt that old so I don't have a bunch from before dragonfire 2's came out.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion. As the query has been answered I shall close:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.