Feedback Duckie Hunt!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Duckie Hunt!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Duckie Hunt! event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Do you need to be a level within the range to collect it? If so, these ranges are too big. All someone at the top of the range has to do is move to higher levels to remove almost everyone from even seeing it.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

You should be able to move it around the maps mentioned within the faq only, and yes your level need to be the same, so a player with lvl 50 wont be able to pick up the rubber ducky in map 5.

Also remember that PvP is enabled when picking up the collector item.

Rymar

4. BileDuct

BileDuct Forum Greenhorn

All glitter items appear to be duckies -there's no way to distinguish between a regular glitter, cargo glitter or a chest. I guess that means no saving keys for use in a later quest if you are collecting glitter as well. Discovered this when I landed on a glitter and it told me I needed a key :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.