Easter 2014

Discussion in 'Help' started by hp_skr, Jan 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hp_skr

hp_skr Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

what's it?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We shall require further information about your query to know which badge in particular you are talking about. However, all the badges as shown in your image were available during events and are not currently available to be earned in-game.

Swift

3. hp_skr

hp_skr Forum Greenhorn

title is "easter 2014". i want to take an information about how is that badge earned?

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Unfortunately we do not have the specific information available for that badge as unfortunately due to the length of time the Event FAQ was deleted.

I can tell you it was earned during the Easter Event in 2014, and has not been available since.

Swift

5. hp_skr

hp_skr Forum Greenhorn

i've been playing this game for 15 years without giving up, but i don't remember such a thing like that. if there is something in your board, there should always be a person who knows something. please try to learn from developers then get back to me, this is the purpose of this board.

6. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Lol this guy^^

bodean likes this.
  7. Swift

Ahoy,

The origin of every item, badge, ship design, etc. is not recorded as it has no impact on player gameplay. We here on the forum assist with technical issues and gameplay questions.

The badge in question was available during the Easter Event 2014 and is not currently available. If it does become available, then of course how to obtain this badge would be posted in the accompanying FAQ.

Swift

8. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

It was earned for top 10 npc kills in Easter event 2014

Swift likes this.
  9. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you for providing additional information AIRTEC, much appreciated.

Swift

10. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

@Swift no problem he seemed to really need to know about something you can’t get anymore :D

11. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.