Feedback Easter Event - Nightmare Brood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Apr 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Easter Event - Nightmare Brood

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Easter Event - Nightmare Brood event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Free2play

Free2play Forum Greenhorn

Hello what is gone be the event ammo for bonus Dmg?

3. kassakoi

kassakoi Forum Apprentice

hello
    last event i bought 50x Ancient Emblems and now they are gone
    last event we cant use them but for this event we can.
    now the 50 amblems are exchange for 50 gold why?

Post Event Compensation

The event keys are exchanged for normal chest keys and the Solon's / Plato Coin for Confetti ammunition.

The Event Quest Items will be compensated with Gold.

they dont mention the acient emblems.

regards,

kassakoi

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Yaksa

Yaksa Forum Greenhorn

same happen to me
    1392/14075
    User ID:

5. Rymar

Ahoy Free2play!

Burning Ice Ammunition.

Ahoy!

Post event compensation for Ancient Emblem is run always before the next event with Ancient Emblems appear.

Such emblems had no use within the previous event therefore emblems were not mentioned in the post event compensation....

I can already tell you that no emblems will be returned.

Rymar

6. _yköne_

_yköne_ Forum Greenhorn

anyone knows is the npc for eqq-splosive task in normal map, or minimap, or had it added to seas at all. its not in faq anyways. Rymar?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  7. kassakoi

hello,

why exchange the emblems than?
    it was notthing to do with event

8. Rymar

Such exchange is run before each and every next event that have Ancient Emblem within it.

I had almost 200 Ancient emblems stacked up myself, would it be fair against every other player to keep 200 emblems and go for the first place within the rankings? - No, and thats why we always exchange unused Ancient Emblems mostly for gold.

Rymar

9. kassakoi

why you could buy them then on te market last event?
    if you cant use them for event?

10. Rymar

No idea, sometimes Ancient Emblems are available within the in-game shop.

As I already stated, emblems are removed from players account always before the next event appear.

Rymar

11. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Someday Author

Hello

for a mission of event damage to the cargo ship where can I find the ship ?

thkx
    Lathander

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Someday Author

13. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

where is HMS freighter, not listed as npc or admiral

14. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

What even is the first step of the quest? Why do they need to make everything sound so unbelievably complicated

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. Rymar

Ahoy -Lathander-!

I believe that this quest has been placed within the event by mistake (if you are referring to the quest with "suspicious tea" quest item).

Ahoy lude1962!

This quest must have been placed within the event by a simple mistake - I have asked about that one, still awaiting an answer.

Ahoy .Pivot.!

Which quest are you referring to?

Rymar

16. abah2

abah2 Active Author

lude,
    The HMS Freighter was for the Easter event 2 YEARS ago. Hopefully, they'll soon put the Bunny quest giver to a better use.

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

so where are the event ships i found 3 in a period of 1 hour after jumping 4 maps good job bp.....im thinking I.T. school might be in order to help your devs or whatever school might make this event better...and Bp takes away the all the event keys i had from before to only make sure i can only buy 50 event keys for this event ...smh

The*Defiant and babenewport like this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You hit that nail squarely on the head, brother!:rolleyes: (As ALWAYS, I'm sure we will see a patch coming at some point like: "We are increasing the spawn rate of....We are decreasing the....We are increasing the.....We are.....).:rolleyes: Jeepers! Can't they EVER get it RIGHT the FIRST time? Answer: Heck No.:mad:

Loki162, -PUSAT- and _yköne_ like this.
  19. _yköne_

_yköne_ Forum Greenhorn

Just some suggestion to this event: Add more event keys to shop, more rocky eggs and little npcs (covert warrior). Admiral spawn info doesnt need to reach so many maps, and it could have more hp, admirals could be seen in minimap too :) So many dozen npcs are jumping to these anyways, so give even little chance to real players too,ty.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
    -PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  20. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Mr.D my brother im always looking forward to you comments, and as per the norm you are right about the patch and the blah blah blah, why invest in event keys to limit us to 50...smh.....but like i said it;s nice to see you brother bless you and the fam

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.