Bug El Dorado

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~xZukerx~, Jun 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

I use the Master Skill El Dorado. But today, I just left disappointed. And I demand a repair.

I only managed to open 5 chests. And I usually open between 12 and 15 chests.

I click and my boat won't move. If there is a chest too close, I need to click away and then click on the chest again.

With the SF client this has NEVER happened.

How will they repair?
    How are you going to solve this?
    How will you prevent this from happening again?

abah2 likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The issue with the movement has been forwarded, however, we shall not be able to issue individual compensation as this effects everybody.

I can only apologise until this has been corrected.

Swift

3. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

Swift, I understand the point. So, do I rephrase my question:

What will be the compensation that players using Master Skill El Dorado will receive for their own BP failures?

Also, can I give some suggestions on this topic?

Thanks bro, and sorry for anything. I have been quite active on the forum. But I believe my duty is to communicate and contribute to improving the game.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Any compensation is given in the form of voucher codes, you may have noticed one was released yesterday as a thank you for sticking with us while we deal with the Unity issues during transition.

Also, that is not a problem, you never need to apologise, you are a player and reporting bugs and holding the moderator and developer team to account. Thank you.

Swift

5. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

Alright bro. We are together.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

As there is nothing further, I shall now close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.