Elite 27 skin

Discussion in 'Help' started by Skandalo., Jun 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skandalo.

Skandalo. Forum Greenhorn

Hello, can someone tell me why I can't buy elite 25-27 skins if Im in barracuda league? My id is 146/41887793

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Ive just checked one ship of mine and everything seems to be fine. Check your Market -> Ships & Pets again please

Rymar

3. Skandalo.

I only see elite designs 22-24.

4. Skandalo.

Can anyone answer me???

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

hi. I see you've been waiting for a response on this query. it might work for rymar but it is actually a longstanding issue that isn't high on bigpoint's "to do" list. this is why the issue has been there for a very long time. that being said, if you buy the package for elite 22-24 and provide your ID here on this thread with a request for the 25-27 elite designs to be booked, then an admin can book it for you. it's what I did just the other week. hope all goes well :)

6. Skandalo.

I think I saw ur post and that's why I gave my ID number, but they said is in ur market.. I hope they fix it and thank you :)

7. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

oh sorry, it was late when I replied and I did not see you provided the ID already hehehe. best I can offer then is buy the package. this will give you elite 22-24. then re-request it to be booked. then when they see you already bought the package but it did not give you 25-27 they should hopefully book it for you :)

8. Rymar

Hello,

sorry for late answer, your issue has been forwarded, please be patient

Rymar

9. Rymar

Hello,

@Skandalo. please check your logbook.

Let me know if it has been sorted.

Rymar

10. Skandalo.

Yes I got all design.
    Thank you!

11. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As this matter is resolved to the OP satisfaction, this thread will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.