elite ammunition bonus

Discussion in 'Help' started by STEFNUX1, Jul 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEFNUX1

STEFNUX1 Forum Apprentice

what does elite ammunition bonus mean ? sorry i dont understand i have firestorm cannons and they have 8 elite ammunition bonus and i have doomhammers wich have 75 elite ammunition bonus what does it actualy mean please

2. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

simple really the elite ammo bonus credits the elite ammo you are useing so the dooms give you an extra 75 points which would be best option. however, dooms have a slightly longer reload time both cannons can be upgraded to give you extra points

3. STEFNUX1

STEFNUX1 Forum Apprentice

im sorry im not that bright being welsh and all that lol 75 points is that 75 more points of damage

4. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Elite ammo bonus simply means your elite ammo damage increases, not much to read in to. The best cannons with the most damage and best reload time is world breaker lvl 0-3 and painbringer lvl 4-6 (painbringer lvl 0-3 is worse than world breaker lvl 0). If you don't have either of those 2 doom cannon and devestator cannon has the most elite bonus damage. Firestorm has really low damage but reloads quick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.