Feedback Elite Club – Al’Mahareen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 6, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Read up 1 post above yours. Issue forwarded.

Rymar

2. ♥веllαđσηе♥.

♥веllαđσηе♥. Forum Apprentice

Waouw after all those years creating events they still so lost when a problem appears ?
    After a 10 years break from this game, and back on the water since 2 month I was hoping that they have progress but I guess no :D:D:D

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  3. war-dog

war-dog Junior Expert

i really dont know ... im dissapointed
    a question! there then is the day for elite 35 or even 36 there will be 34 elite again or is only for the 1 day each?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
  4. G-dude

G-dude Regular

Rymar,
    I shot and sunk the event ship solo. My ship does not have a debuff. Please credit the rewards along with the ship design to my account.
    Thank you.

5. Rymar

Ahoy!

Please contact Support.

Rymar

6. ₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭

₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭ Someday Author

Ok I try to play this event, but once again it's cater to the 3rd party players, I feel that smaller boats dont have a chance since the merger but thats my thought on it

Loki162 likes this.
  7. sjahnice

sjahnice Forum Apprentice

got mine on a baby boat in 2 tries

war-dog likes this.
  8. -мтк-БАРС-116

-мтк-БАРС-116 Forum Greenhorn

9. Rymar

10. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

Rymar can expain how the sunken 2 ships is not reported to me for the guest?
    The other one is losing 2 aura for no reason?
    This event is not good!
    Stop this event!

11. Rymar

Ahoy!

If your quest still show 0/2 sinks on an NPC that mean you didn't took the last hit.

Regarding your Aura... well aura can be lost only if you do a PvP action - so you must have triggered something.

Rymar

12. Venom~Falcon[GIX]

Venom~Falcon[GIX] Forum Greenhorn

I lose items too, my captains were gone and action item and after 2 hours they come back, restart was not helping, this event very bad and dont tell me captains were on mission, no they was not on mission and my items was not invisible like harry potter

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

just how rare are the 'secret documents' for event mission? I have sunk 5 lvl 35 elite ships(last hit and most dmg), and im yet to see them drop...

14. titanic09

titanic09 Forum Greenhorn

Where are the golem ?

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How do we get the secret documents? I sank an elite #35 and didn't get them, so does that mean we have to sink a ton of them to get them?

16. Rymar

Ahoy Disaster2604!

Please be aware there is only a chance to obtain such item, I can assure you its there as for 19 NPCs I had it twice.

Ahoy titanic09!

Not yet... not yet... be patient.

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Yes... if you didn't get them that mean you were unlucky and need to try again.

Rymar

17. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Where are the golems? How can you mess these simple things up? Also the mission makes it so everyone is looking for elite 35 so its nowhere to be found and the map is filled with 34 and 36 designs cuz the reward isn't good and they arent worth shooting

18. zhelef

zhelef Forum Greenhorn

where can i get secret documents

19. -мтк-БАРС-116

-мтк-БАРС-116 Forum Greenhorn

"Secret" Al'Mahareen Documents can be obtained from NPC lvl 35 and 36 (last hit and most damage).

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Junior Expert

I have shoot only a level 35 and not have the document ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.