Feedback Elite Club – Al’Mahareen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Mar 6, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -PIRANHAHUNTER-

-PIRANHAHUNTER- Forum Apprentice

good event if you had spare ammo from previous events
    got the level 34 design on my 2 ships within only 2 and 1 try
    but on my 3 ship it took a while
    also liked the fact that there were many youlung coins to be won
    event market was not verry good but overall i give this event a 7 out of 10

2. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

I have ammunition, over 40 mil. I fired, but I didn't see Design, I didn't even manage to get the quest... they are complete liars to me. And if you don't need this Yulong anymore, you'll sing another song! I hadn't seen it at an event, don't take something what they offer, but now I have already seen it with my own eyes and I stop with this lying game to give her money!

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My congratulations to you, mate!

m0zilla and -PUSAT- like this.
  4. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

LOL basic concept such as 'chance'. Nothing new, chance to obtain design and the mission item makes you play more on average, which in turn boosts their live player count numbers, nothing out of ordinary for classic cash grab companies, who thrive selling overpriced imaginery items to people who cant afford it.

5. stokvisje

stokvisje Forum Apprentice

Why don't I get a boat, I've shot so many shots but no boat lvl 34, 35 or 36

6. ♥веllαđσηе♥.

♥веllαđσηе♥. Forum Apprentice

Why is the amount to shoot on the ship 36 have been change ? Now the voodoo is 400.000 and the ship 800.000 ...
    And WHY are those changes made WITHOUT any warning or explanation to the players ?

BTW we, players, are the one who making this game keep alive with our money so a little respect is not too much to ask ?

zwaardvis likes this.
  7. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

You are kidding us with this event! This event is not for nothing, they are extening it by one day!

8. zwaardvis

zwaardvis Forum Apprentice

I get a lot of chi=chi sticks but not once a boat

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  9. -PIRANHAHUNTER-

-PIRANHAHUNTER- Forum Apprentice

Tough luck cause i got my lvl 34 skin on all my ships. I was not strong enough to tackle the bigger ships so i did not bother with them
    I sing many songs good sir
    Only song i dont sing is the one about $
    I am free player sinds 2011 so good luck with your spending

Thanx m8
    I havent seen u much on the seas this event
    Or maybe because i only play on weekends hahaha
    Hope you get your skin

Last edited by moderator: Mar 11, 2024
    -PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ♥веllαđσηе♥.!

There were no changes to the event. Level 36 had 400 000 000 VP and 800 000 000 HP since the release.

Rymar

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I wonder about how these documents are won. I have a friend who doesn't have a strong boat, but got the documents first try. I guess some players are just luckier than others. (And I am not even talking about winning the skins; the documents are hard enough)!

12. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

was good event but after most damage on 29 elite 36 and countless last shots alas no design but was only a chance so im still happy with the event :)

13. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Did anyone get the documents? I never did, so never finished the second quest. I have no idea what the third quest might have been and there was also supposed to be a secret quest. Quests can be a challenge, but this was ridiculous.

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

8x bastion lv 6

also, no idea if that was that supposed 'secret' quest or was there something else, i dropped documents on the very last day...

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey buddy! I actually got the documents with less than an hour to go in the event. I almost blacked out! I wanted the glyph for Atlantis that came with that reward. The third quest reward included 8 level-6 bastion cannons (as mentioned above by Disaster2604), and the quest after that I didn't care for, so I passed it up. It had like safanads - nothing that appealed to me. And it required me to sink - not damage - 2 elite 36 ships plus other time-consuming chores.

I can't help but think that some developer made a math error in the way they figured the documents drop probability. Maybe it was supposed to have been 5% and they made it .005%! I didn't think the event was much fun. I shot the tar out of everything and received a grand total of zero skins.

Bawdyn likes this.
  16. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Documents unlocked daily quest for 8 Bastion Cannon Level 6 (this one you could repeat every 12 hours).

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.