Feedback Elite Club - Commonwealth

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Elite Club - Commonwealth

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Elite Club - Commonwealth.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

2. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

Voucher code that was given out does not work says it is expired

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

the voucher code has been updated.

Correct Voucher code -> EUETG74QKH8ZFKLP

Rymar

4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Ok i have shot over 11 event ships and got nothing but crowns........makes me wonder the % of chance to get the skin.....and the spawn rate is very slow and the marauders on the water are barely seen....lack of ships makes for a boring a long event

5. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

A Mega server with hundreds of active players and they do an event like this. Unfortunate. If I manage to get a design I'll be lucky.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I hear you, im on GA3 and no luck at all......yalk about BP being tight with a skin...

7. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

I have a lot of luck. I earned in second ship if i shot. But, It's not because I was lucky that I still enjoy this event. Furthermore, I am from a time when the elite designer was a symbol of strength. Although I find new levels pertinent, the way to obtain them is very easy.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

i understand i been playing seafight a long time as well when level 7 skin was the best and 105 cannons......the good ole days

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Rymar, i have been shooting the event almost all day,and no skin.....is that how the event is going to be this whole time, i fell like im wasting my time!!

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey mate! For what it's worth, I was working on the first quest and on my third "sink", I received the below. Now I did pretty much solo it, and moved the NPC to an isolated Map spot and dropped my scroll bar long enough to place my ship as deep in the bottom border as I could to hide my Tag and boat name. I got both most damage and last shot, so that probably increased my chances for the skin. (Alternatively, if several ships are shooting it, you might want to try to pop a light and hit it with everything you have right at the last 5-million hit points or so. Depends on how many people are hitting it and you make a calculated guess when to unload on it). I would suggest you hit the thing with ammo, a homing mine, full volleys of Dragonfire Level 2s (if you have the Level 2s, etc.). Sometimes that gets you last shot and a chance. I did that strategy for one Halloween skin long ago on a guild and won the skin, and wow! I had one very angry guild pounding me for awhile, but it was worth it! :)

2022-03-03 22:46:29 You received 3474 x Crowns.
    2022-03-03 22:46:29 You sank Elite Ship No. 28's ship.
    2022-03-03 22:46:29 You received 634213 EXP (experience points).
    2022-03-03 22:46:29 You received 1 x Level 28 Design.
    2022-03-03 22:46:29 1x Homing Mine was/were removed. Reason: Used.
    2022-03-03 22:46:29 You received 100 x Crowns.
    2022-03-03 22:46:29 You received 346774 x Pearls.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  11. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

thanks Mate ill try that, i dont know why i didnt think of that before.....i guess my old seafight eyes and brain stop working on that process lol cheers!!!!

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. yingyuexuexi

yingyuexuexi Forum Greenhorn

My ship cause event ship at about 500K per shot yesterday.
    Today drop to 400K per shot.
    I'm pretty sure I didn't change any ship setting or buff.
    Dmg to all 3 event ship drop more or less. Is it a hot fix or someting else?
    Anyone face this situation like me ?

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

till today there were two events with extra damage to Marauder Ammunition running at the same time, currently the Marauder Event has finished and thats why your damage towards npc decreased.

Rymar

14. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

spawn rate decreases way to much of the evening my time.

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

During this event 3 event ships can be hunted on the maps 5-50:
    • Elite Ship No. 28 from 3rd March at 12 noon to 8th March at 12 noon.
    • Elite Ship No. 29 from 5th March at 12 noon to 8th March at 12 noon.
    • Elite Ship No. 30 from 7th March at 12 noon to 8th March at 12 noon.
    The last ship design has 400-million Voodoo Points and 800-million Hit Points, yet we only have 24 hours to try to win it. I wish this time frame could be lengthened.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey mate! In the interest of sharing information and *not bragging* (Attention: "Maceel"), I had one good battle with the Level 29 skin (400-million + hit points). I sank the "auto-pilot" player who had taken it down to about 52%. He did not return (which really surprised me the way they code these auto-programs)! I finished it off and got last shot too. My results below suggest that you definitely improve your chances of winning the skin if you have most damage and last shot. (The final skin - the "Elite 30" with 400-million Voodoo Points and 800-million Hit Points - will probably not be within my reach). But I wanted to share this with you and others. P.S. You may be able to win at least the Elite 28 skin (160-million hit points) if you don't yet have it, since at this late stage, I see some floating around with nobody hitting them.

2022-03-07 12:51:00 You received 300 x Crowns.
    2022-03-07 12:51:00 You received 5972 x Yulong coin. <--(I'm rich)! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    2022-03-07 12:51:00 You received 6081 x Crowns.
    2022-03-07 12:51:00 You sank Elite Ship No. 29's ship.
    2022-03-07 12:51:00 You received 447709 EXP (experience points).
    2022-03-07 12:51:00 You received 1 x Level 29 Design.
    2022-03-07 12:51:00 1x Homing Mine was/were removed. Reason: Used.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  17. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

It worked out like you said, i got the 28 and 29 skin.... i shot elite 30 5 times solo and nothing, i gave, besides it was late had to sleep, but i really thank you for all the sound advice....i been playing off and on 10 plus years and its nice to see good mates out there like yourself willing to help others..cheers mate

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

As i am a new player i can't dream about most damage on these event ships but i managed to get last hit on 7 level 28 elite, 3 level 29 and one level 30 but in the end went home with not even 1 skin so as you said it probably helps to have most damage.

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Wow mate! That's an amazing accomplishment! And that's a shame that you didn't win a design.:( But you certainly gave an excellent effort! Well done pirate!:)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    -PUSAT- likes this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are most welcome, and well done mate! You did better than I did on the Elite 30 (as far as attempts go). I only got to shoot at one of those, and never got more than a few shots off its VP shield before I got swarmed by other players hitting me. (We really needed more time than just 24 hours to try to win the most difficult skin of the 3). But we both got the 28 and 29 skins, so I'm happy with those!:)

-PUSAT- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.