Feedback Elite Club - Fenghuang

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Feb 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Elite Club - Fenghuang

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Elite Club - Fenghuang event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. booghy1973

booghy1973 Forum Apprentice

• 3 event quest (2 regular and 1 daily)
    • Elite Ship No. 32 from 4th March at 12 noon to 7th March at 12 noon

[​IMG]
      https://gyazo.com/e8fd8a0fac2d457c89a43f02da67ba67

I'm a little confused, how can I complete the 3 quests????
      I need to wait until 4th March???

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy booghy1973!

You'll be able to complete this quests once NPCs will be out sailing around the server.

Rymar

4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Ok... here goes, I have shot 16 event ships myself, no one else around and no skin , I'm just saying, but I think this event is a waste of time if the chances! so slim that to get the skin, the payout is ok but how many yulong coins do i need on a maxed out boat

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Some of us still need a LOT of Yulong in order to max out our boats. ;)

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

i understand that, but shooting over 10 and no skin.....i mean what does it take really

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

To me, the skin means nothing unless the gems are an improvement on what I have now. ;) But everyone has their own goals to set. :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. 1907

1907 Forum Apprentice

For real, if you complain for this event as well idk what is wrong with this community...
    I got my skin after I shot the 20th ship, don't care about that though.
    It might be one of the best events I have played since yulongs came out as a currency, so stop complaining, get your sails up and farm to get as many as you can.

-Ρŕįєşť- likes this.
  9. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

Very good event , would love to see this event return more often than yearly or change the pirate lords to this event but with other designs.

10. AlPhA_male_1

AlPhA_male_1 Forum Apprentice

it needs to pay safanad coins :D just saying ..... every event pays gold crowns yulongs but hardly any pays safanad coins lol

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

They are Level 30 and 31 gems. In my humble opinion, those are great ones (at least for me). I did get the first Elite 31 skin (by "last shot" - I think). But I burned through 3 Volatile Auras in doing so.

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I have got safanad coins a few times in addition to the yulong.

13. HIRMU!

HIRMU! Forum Apprentice

i liked this event,really good.only i missing is safanad:):cool:,99% good job

14. DirtyNastySeaSlug011

DirtyNastySeaSlug011 Forum Greenhorn

where does one get the Secret Fenghuang Document from? do you get it from sinking the Number 32 ship, last shot, most damage, what? it really would be nice to know just how one obtains this document; and yes i did fulfill the first requirement of the quest by sinking five (5) of the number 32's.

15. ~Ultra~

~Ultra~ Forum Greenhorn

I think they made it next to impossible to get. I have finished the sinking 5 ships too but haven't received the document. But you know they are going to say its only a chance so??

16. Tоshiba®

Tоshiba® Forum Apprentice

why skins are exactly same like 28-29-30? this is a joke guys.

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I came upon an Elite 32 ship with 24 million hit points left on it, and two players shooting it, so I joined in. Here were my results (no skin though):

2023-03-05 09:47:18 You received 96 x Yulong coin.
    2023-03-05 09:47:18 You received 1 x Secret Fenghuang Documents .
    2023-03-05 09:47:18 You received 1815 x Crowns.
    2023-03-05 09:47:18 You received 15654 EXP (experience points).
    2023-03-05 09:47:18 You sank Elite Ship No. 32 's ship.

18. ~Ultra~

~Ultra~ Forum Greenhorn

I have most damage on 14 ships and not sure how many I had last shot on even though I solo'd a couple of 32 ships and still havent got a document. I think it should be alot easier to get them

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. Absolution

Absolution Forum Greenhorn

I see players talking about getting the skin, but I don't see where it shows about this ship design to get. Does anyone know the details or where it shows this ship design?

20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

It's in the FAQs for this Event (near the bottom, but before the "Quests"). Click here, mate---> https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/elite-club-fenghuang.182942/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.