Elite designs lvl 25-27

Discussion in 'Help' started by runran, May 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

Hello, I climbed into barracuda league a few days ago and the only elite designs I get in the market was lvl 22-24, althought the league description say you get acces to elite designs up to lvl 27. Is there anything I need to do to get those designs or are they not available anymore for buying in market?

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

the last I heard was a few months ago I was told that this was an error and it was on bigpoint's "to-do" list to fix it, however it was not a priority job as other fixes and improvements had more priority so the timescale to the fix was unknown. that being said, I have been keen now to get the designs for months and would like to see a further update also as to where about's on the to-do list it actually is xD

runran likes this.
  3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please provide us with your player ID# and server and we will look into it for you.

Tex

4. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

39/25821534 - server england 1

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Have checked your account we found that you indeed should be allowed to obtain these designs and have added them to your account for you.

Tex

runran likes this.
  6. Tettie

Tettie Forum Apprentice

Hi Tex,

I have the same problem.
    I never received the elitedesigns 25-27.

My User-ID is: 1351/275080
    Server: Global Europe 7

Is this a bug in the system?

Please start your own thread

Last edited by moderator: May 16, 2020
  7. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

Thank you, Tex! All is good now. You can close the thread.

8. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As per OP this thread will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.