ELP and league bug

Discussion in 'Help' started by Damnsarge, Jun 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Hi,

I didn't see this previously, so I'm gonna just post it here. So my ELP shows as an infinite sign and I am not listed in my league as I guess it doesn't recognize how many points I have this month.

However I do see a lot of other players on the list who's ELP is being counted and are in the league list.

634/41798389
    Global america 2

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You are being counted within the League, however the section of the League window which shows you your position is not working. If you scrolled through the list you'd be able to see yourself at some point. This issue has been forwarded and shall hopefully be fixed soon.

The Infinite sign is currently showing when its a high number, but the actual number is still increasing, this is just a display issue which has also been forwarded.

Swift

3. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

alright it just that I was not able to scroll past 98. But since its already something you're aware of you can close this thread thank you

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.