ELP jellyfish league broken

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~turnip~, Jul 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I woke up this morning to find that the ELP league had broken for jellyfish league and that I was missing well over 50% of this season's gains. it only seemed to have affected the jellyfish league, the difference between total elp gained in jellyfish league when compared with the other 3 leagues is very noticeable. Please can you look into this.

djt182 likes this.
  2. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

Can confirm as a fellow jellyfish, lost aprox. half my elp after the sync.

3. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

We shall forward to be looked into. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shelby

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

is no problem. I have been watching the forum and discord and could see while they are aware of the issue, there's other pressing matters. I obviously know this means that this particular problem might not be fixed on short notice. I do appreciate you passing it up the chain of command and as for this current issue, I have no further input to make, so you can close, have a good evening :)

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As per OP request, this thread will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.