ELP league

Discussion in 'Help' started by €乂קłø®є®, Dec 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. €乂קłø®є®

€乂קłø®є® Forum Greenhorn

I previously moved up to barracuda league but this morning I was bumped down to seahorse league. Don't know what happened. Please help.

ID - 40/33161443

2. €乂קłø®є®

€乂קłø®є® Forum Greenhorn

Anyone? Echo... echo... crickets chirping

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

If you have been moved into a different league then this means that you were one of the players who were in the wrong league, as mentioned in the Patchday Notes 2018.

This could of been for a number of reasons, for example you do not have the required total amount of Elite Points to be eligible to be in that league. Unfortunately, there was an error where the system allowed you to promote without you meeting all of the requirements, this has now been corrected.

As such, users have now been placed into the correct leagues.

Do you have any further questions?

Swift

4. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

be grateful you are in Seahorse, unless you are running an illegal program on your boat for ELP, which I have never done, you will NEVER get any rewards in Barracuda!! if you are lucky, maybe 2 coins, lolol.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

In the future please refrain from commentary in the technical question section. This section is to answer specific questions posed by players. To add unneeded commentary can confuse the topic and end up causing misunderstandings. This is a warning.

Tex

6. €乂קłø®є®

€乂קłø®є® Forum Greenhorn

thanks for the explanation. guess it's back to earning millions of elp for me

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

seeing as the question has been answered to the players satisfaction I will close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.