Error box pop up in middle of game screen/players running bots to win.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Dec 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Once again I want to complain about the error message that pops up in the middle of the map for various reasons. This box stops play until you close it. If, for example, you are fighting another player and you board them, then hit the board button again, the box pops up stopping your ability to continue firing on the other player until the box is closed...this can be extremely frustrating and usually results in getting sunk. Also, more recently, the box seems to be more difficult to close requiring 2,3 and sometimes 4 clicks to close it. I have suggested repeatedly that the box could be moved to an alternative location (on the side of the map, for example), could be eliminated entirely....most players can figure out for themselves that you can't board a player twice....or the other information that is related....and finally, that the box popping up does not stop game play!
    Also....talking about players running bots. I am not sure why BP is so reluctant to do anything about bots....maybe they worried that if they delete bot accounts, 75% of the players would be deleted as well. It is highly unfair that people who 'break the rules' win all the event and monthly rewards. Locating bots is simple...just look at the top 100 players in the monthly rankings and you will know they are bots. There is no way a 'human' could rack up that many points....same with the event winners. While I don't expect any results from either of these requests, because you never do anything about either item (realizing that I am not writing directly to people who actually can do anything)….but why not at least try to make the game a little less frustrating and equitable....regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.