Error box pop up in middle of game screen.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jul 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it is just foolish asking for changes in this game, but, once again, I would like to suggest that the error box that pops up in the middle of the screen disabling game play until closed, is either eliminated, and/ or made not to stop game play.

Also, while I am at it. I logged on last night to discover mega happy hour! Since pearls are the equivalent to gold 5 years ago, why not change happy hour purchases to another form of currency...or make any available; pearls, crystals, yulong coins, rift coins...why not?

Also, while I am at it. (more waste of my time writing to something that will certainly end up in the digital circular file)...why not making capping other players a little more interesting. Gold is worthless...so why not other currencies for capping....actually, this would work to BPs advantage, since players would want to buy more pearl pirates and equipment, eh? It would add a little fun to the game and make capping the millions of bots running around that BP seems to have no intention of stopping much more fun! (and maybe make players running bots think twice about leaving their bots running 24/7 so they can win the event rewards!)

Just saying...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.