Error box pop up in middle of game screen.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Feb 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have mentioned this multiple times and am wondering if any other players have the same issues I do regarding the drop down error message. I don't see that it offers any valuable information and its only effect is to stop game play until it is closed. This often results in not being able to manipulate your ship while being attacked. I have asked support to send a request to 'the developers' (lmao...right!) to see if they could move it to the side of the screen and disable the function that stops game play while it is open. That way, you would still receive the VERY IMPORTANT information it conveys..(like...'this action is on cooldown")...geeze...and not having it interfere with game play....

Bawdyn likes this.
  2. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

yeah I also find that annoying, mostly when I board a ship and want to get the boarding before others I hold down the board button but then 50 error boxes pops up or when you're too far away to board it will pop up, feels like we should be able to get an option to choose if we want to see eror boxes pop up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.