error message box

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jun 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Once again...I am going to suggest that the stupid error message popup is either eliminated or changed so it does not stop game play. It is extremely frustrating when being attacked by more than one player and you cannot do anything until the box is closed. It disrupts the game play, while providing unnecessary information! What is the point of telling players something they already know and at the same time stopping the players from being able to continue playing until the box is closed!
    I had this..'we have forwarded your idea to the developers'...why isn't there someway of following up on suggestions made "forwarded to' is tantamount to 'tossed in the trash' if there isn't a way to know if the suggestion is being acted upon. right??????????????????????????

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As was stated before, your suggestion was forwarded to the designers and it is up to them now.

Tex

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Just wanted to add that the pop up really punishes players for failing to board a player due to their ship being too far. You become unable to click the seachart until you close the pop up.

4. Well...I know you don't have any power with BP's developers Tex....and I appreciate your position here in the forums, but it would really be nice to have some feedback regarding this. Any possibility of knowing if the developers are actually doing anything about it, or if they do anything about any of these 'suggestions' at all?

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We have not been given any idea of what may be in the works with the designers. Sorry Mate.

Tex

6. No problem, Tex. Appreciate you being the flack taker. I imagine it gets a bit boring. LoL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.