Event Chests

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TheReelDeal, Sep 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReelDeal

TheReelDeal Padavan

There are hundred of event chests on every map. Who is in charge of this and why are they still employed?

2. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

It is pretty simple, BP wants us to open our wallets and purchase event keys to use in the game, that or burn hard earned pearls on them, I can't do either since I had to burn what few pearls on p ammo that I'll never get an actual profit back . . as far as the event goes, I'm once more not participating in it again, simply because there are no pearls to be gained on the open water . . if I wanted to 'group up' I'd rather do so on the regular maps instead of a separate one, just my opinion and apologies if I strayed off topic a bit (no spot in general discussion to air my opinion for the event)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

the chests from freedom aren't good so better dont open chests until freedom event ends and the chests get removed from the sea ... about pearls you should try find Ladon on maps i gives good profit ... and also dont be so pesimist the second part of event with typhoone is everytime great with lot of profit

4. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

no profit off ladon unless yr canons r better than lvl5 60s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.