Event Key and Souls Exchange

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Oct 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

We have started yet another event without having the previous (several now) event's post event exchange. This is in spite of every one of these past events stating that there would be an exchange. When are these past event items going to get exchanged?

2. Wilfy

Wilfy Forum Apprentice

hey shut up... i had enough stuff saved up i could buy all the buffs straight away!! let them tick over i say, better than just being turned to useless gold!

Beowulf171 likes this.
  3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

No need to get nasty. :(

The Event Keys get converted to Regular Keys and the Souls get converted to Ammo. No gold in these exchanges.

4. And for what we want ammo (flares) when we can buy it 3 times a week for pearls?? And is so easy to make pearls, thank god they didn't change, i had enought sould to buy everything in market lol, except buffs that i will let it end to buy 20 days

And keys being exchange for normal keys, idc aswell, i buy it if i want, and like me, 90% of players do it too, for me they can let it to get chests in events like marauder days

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

your feedback regarding souls and keys exchanged has been forwarded.

The next event key / souls exchange should take place after the "Carnival of Souls" event.

Rymar

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thanks.

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.