event keys

Discussion in 'Help' started by bodean, Jan 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

I used the voucher code for ragnorok event, but did not recieve my event keys. my log book shows them, but i don't have them on water page under inventory.
    2020-01-08 09:54:53
    15 x Event key credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    can you look into this for me please-thank you in advance.
    bodean^34_
    1353/42399305
    ga3

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Were you on the seachart when you redeemed the voucher? If you so you would need to f5 for them to show.

Tex

3. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

no i just got on seachart a little while ago, and now i need some for quest but don't have any

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please provide us with your Player ID# and server and it will be looked into.

Tex

5. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i already did that TEX, at the beginning of my post. i'm gonna have to buy keys to do this quest. here's my info again-
    bodean^34_
    1353/42399305
    User ID:
    GA3.
    thank you for looking into this for me.

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We have looked into this and as a one time courtesy have booked 15 event keys to your account.

Tex

7. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

thank you TEX. i don't know why i didn't receive them because i received the ammo. you can close now and once again thank you.

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Per OP's request:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.