event npc

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ThisIsTheLongestName, Jun 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

hi all love to know the gems on players ship see them hitting event ships and the damage they getting off the event is 990 not even 1k damage and the damage they give to the event ship is 700k plus so how is the damage so high and the damage prod so low ?.

2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

the short answer cheats. the long answer bigpoint says there are no cheats

3. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

all i can suggest is you take screenshots showing this or a video capture and contact support.

4. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

i send in and they said ships can hit that bud

5. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

With the correct setup you can hit the event ships with 900k+ damage (with lanterns and upgraded soccer ammo), but to hit 900K+ and the same time take less than 1 k damage, I doubt is possible. But to hit 700k+ in damage and the same time only get less than 1 k damage yourself, I'm pretty sur can easily be done by high level players with the correct setup, without cheating.

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

It is indeed possible, please also remember that a Level 5 Guardian will drastically reduce the damage received from these particular Event Ships.

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.