event quest

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mav®o-GR, Feb 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

i can not accept daily event quests

2. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Join the club! ...

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to report this bug. We are aware of this matter and the developers are working on correcting the issue as soon as possible.

Please continue to check the Seafight Forum regularly for updates regarding this matter.

Swift

4. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

thank you but the point is that i will lost the change to win last part of pazzle no time for me to try finish quests if they fix. all day today gone.

Sea~Stream likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We do understand your frustration, however, sometimes issues do arise such this that cannot be helped. We have forwarded the issue and it is being looked into. Unfortunately, there is nothing further we can do at this time.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

As there is no further assistance we can provide and the issue is being looked into, I'll close this thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.