Event ranking rewards

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™, Jan 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

we need some better cannons for event ranking it’s always firestorm but these cannons aren’t really all the buzz anymore I would like to see some world breakers and painbringer as ranking rewards for top prizes

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion, we will pass it to the appropriate team.

Tex

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I think that the canons given as rewards in ranking, should not be obtainable in the game by other means, just like it was with Firestorm cannons in the beginning, where you could only get them by event ranking.

But a lot has changed these 6-7 years since Firestorm canons were introduced. They are of no value for most players, and therefore it does not matter if you get a 6th place or place no. 100, just as long as you get your bonus map.

As it is not possible to get Wordbreakers lvl 2 yet by any means in SF, I think that they for now would be a proper reward in event ranking, and when they allow people to craft/buy lvl 2 Worldbreakers, the level to get in event reward should be increased to lvl 3, and so one in the future, so that the cannons received in event ranking should always be one level higher than otherwise obtainable in the game.

°•Hσввιт•° and AK745 like this.
  4. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

Yes that’s my point they are giveing out the latest bonus maps but not the latest cannons. Shouldnt be like that I think everyone will enjoy ranking more if we had the latest cannons

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.