'Event Ticker' stuck at bottom right hand corner

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Carnage~Queen, Oct 2, 2026 at 1:19 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Carnage~Queen

    Carnage~Queen Padavan

    Similar problem as occurred to 'TheŁastHøtᴙød
    40/26467540'
    player yesterday. Obviously, my current active quest boxes do not show!
    Fortunately, I can still play on.
    I have repeatedly, cleared cache, logged in and out -about 5 times without change.
    I have also tried the 'configurator' and reset the menus but the 'Event Ticker ' is absolutely stuck ....
    regards Carnage
     
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2026 at 1:26 PM
  2. Rymar

    Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

    Ahoy Carnage~Queen!

    Have you tried pressing the "lock" button - so it is unlocked and then moving it around?

    If you did and this did not help please provide us with your server and user ID so your account can be reviewed.

    Rymar