Event unplayble in current form.

Discussion in 'Help' started by America, Jul 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America

America Active Author

Too many items have been removed from ship and leaves the boat naked and exposed. I spent hundreds of dollars to play event and now that opportunity has been taken away from me. The fact your using buccaneers bounty as a excuse doesn't add up as a friend on same server who hasn't logged in 3 months had items removed also. How about a refund of the last 6 months money I have spent and we will call it even.

RESIDENT_EVIL likes this.
  2. Adysopitos

Adysopitos Forum Apprentice

do not even bother. they will only refer you to the announcements and i lost 80% of my buffs including 60 days of queen, 35 of king, 30 of jolly, over 50 mil ammo, most of my world breaker cannons are gone, not to mention many other things. trust me i am furious. i have lost things from the past 6 months that i worked hard to get and grind to get. so far i have seen people get compensated with yulong coins and pearls that barely equals to the amount of items lost and money spent or so i heard.

3. America

America Active Author

All input and solutions are welcome here. But trust in game will do the right thing has diminished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.