Suggestion Events to help the weaker players.

Discussion in 'Help' started by ƓŌƉ=ŞPƎƎĐ, Jul 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

oh and for some reason your islands don't shoot above guilds I guess that mean on nap list :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::p

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Vast majority of those guilds are in yellow, so they still get hit by towers. Just because we don't shoot them, doesn't mean we class or act like allies. I will say TSV is green yes, forgot about them, as they come to defend islands but its like 2 players and never speak to them lol. Its more just for convenience if they turn up.

3. SazerKING

SazerKING Junior Expert

You have truly lost the plot, this thread is about events to help the weaker players, not franks every day road rage.

4. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

//X\\ ? who are these loool

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The tag looks a bit like that. It holds a few baby baby ships for some T members, judging by the logic of yours and frank's previous comments it is a relevant guild in your alliance. I guess I should add WT on that list as well because it has 1 member that is one of NATOTANs boats so again, its a relevant guild.

6. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

'baby baby' that have no relevance to us, I have never heard of them. Your logic is that these made up baby guilds are apparently fighting with us and making up numbers lmao. The fact 185 have had to make a baby guild shows how many active players you have.

7. As this has now gone completely off topic

~Closed~

SazerKING likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.