Every time there is an update, client not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by *-Sandokan-*, Mar 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *-Sandokan-*

*-Sandokan-* Forum Apprentice

Hallo,

Can anyone please tell me why my client gets updated but my game is loosing all prefixed game settings?
    This happens every time. I have to remove game client from pc and reload to be able to play my game...

Thanks,

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

If you remove the client from your computer you may lose all your settings. Does the update fail? Or does the update remove your settings?

3. *-Sandokan-*

Update removes my settings Nimitz.

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

I have not experienced this issue, nor have we had more reports of this. We will look in to it more. To update the client do you run the installer or do you allow the game to self update? Can you please post your User ID for us please?

5. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

After investigating more, this is an issue the developers are aware of and working on. Please be patient while they work on this.

6. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

Aaarrgghh!! matey! I too have had similar issue's! thanks for posting, me thoughts were that my rig was failing... I noticed this after update 2.07 Aaarrgghh!

7. *-Sandokan-*

Thank you Nimitz,
    I will be patient and wait :)

8. *-Sandokan-*

Arrgghh,

Remember matey: the seas are big and you not alone :)

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

as stated by Nimitz this issue has been forwarded onto the developers and we are awaiting a fix.

Please keep an eye on Patchday Notes, as soon as this issue will be fixed we will inform your there.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.