Exchange?

Discussion in 'Help' started by BlACkP€ARL, Oct 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlACkP€ARL

BlACkP€ARL Forum Apprentice

When is the exchange for keys and souls going to happen, if it is going to happen in the first place?

The last time I received the answer "in a few days" which turned out not to be true.
    When is this going to happen?

Stefas98 and Bawdyn like this.
  2. Stefas98

Stefas98 Forum Greenhorn

they exchange ? in what?

3. BlACkP€ARL

BlACkP€ARL Forum Apprentice

Keys and souls, as how it is described in the FAQ.

4. abah2

abah2 Active Author

They pretty much exchange them when they feel like it - no matter what the event FAQ says. I've seen them carry it over through 3 or 4 events - even when there's a break in between - and I've seen them exchange them the next day. Since we are currently running an event which has event chests, they probably won't exchange them for at least a few more days.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

unfortunately I am unable to provide you with the exact time and date as of when the souls / event keys will be exchanged.

We have forwarded your feedback regarding the post event compensation to the appropriate party.

Rymar

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

The post event compensation for the previous event has been completed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.