extension setups

Discussion in 'Help' started by skillsallround, Jan 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

Ahoy Mates,

I have a few questions about extension setups, 1stly i realize that to receive the listed benefit you need to use the same item e.g. all ribs , however what are the effects of say mixing all 1 item but of different levels?

2ndly please share your PvE setup (chains/ribs/latern) ?

3rdly it would be much appreciated if you could shed a little light on the PvP aspects also, its fine if you dont want to share, I am a tagless player and still quite enjoy the challange of PvP.

Cheers in advance

2. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

personally on my pve setup i run enough rowboats to hit 45k boarding bonus usually around 3-4 level 5 rowboats then i run around 5 chains rest ribs this is my pve/ event setup. PvP well that classified information mate ;)

skillsallround likes this.
  3. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

ahoy , thanks for you time , doesn't having multiple sets of different types 'down grade' your boat? in your case 3 types of extensions?

4. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

it will but the smaller amounts not matter its like if you mixed chains with beams that doesnt work but i believe you have to kinda test what works for you like ribs and chains work well throwing in the rowboats i didnt notice a difference too much in what i get hit because it doesnt remove damage prevention.

5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

i run 13 ribs and the rest chains of speed for my PvP = 2.16 reload with the cannons i currently have on.

PvE - 2 rowboats, 12 ribs and 2 chains of speed = 37k boarding which is enough for most of the things i actually board.. revenge etc.

skillsallround likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.