extensions

Discussion in 'Help' started by bodean, Nov 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

just a quick question about my rib extensions. i have 8 lvl. 3 ribs that give me 92.55 damage prevention, but i also have 2 lvl, 1 ribs and when i add them my damage prevention drops to 91.75. shouldn't my damage prevention be higher with the more ribs i have? thank you in advance for answers. don't judge me about how many ribs i have, i'm a poor pirate-lol. also one more quick question, how many sails can a boat have now? thanx

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The Damage Prevention provided by Reinforced Ribs works off of an average value, so it takes the average Damage Prevention value from all extensions you currently have equipped.

Note: This also takes into account all extensions, even if they don't provide Damage Prevention.

A couple of examples:
    5 Level 3 Reinforced Ribs = (16 + 16 + 16 + 16 + 16) / 5 = 16
    3 Level 3 Reinforced Ribs and 2 Level 1 Reinforced Ribs = (16 + 16 + 16 + 12 + 12) / 5 = 14.4
    3 Level 3 Reinforced Ribs and 2 Elite Beams = (16 + 16 + 16 + 0 + 0) / 5 = 9.6

In regards to Sails, 4 is the maximum amount of sails you can equip.

Swift

3. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

thank you Swift for your quick response. you can close now.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.