extensions

Discussion in 'Help' started by bodean, Feb 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

Can I use combat helm extension with reinforced ribs for even better damage prevention or will they lower my damage prevention when used together? Thank you in advance.

2. First of al lthe combat helm doesn't give you damage prevention. If you refer to ablative plating, then the reinforced ribs damage prevention is relative, meanwhile the ablative plating is absolute, meaning if you add a plating but remove a rib, you lose some of the percentage you gain from the ribs. If you have lvl 5 ribs I'd advise you to stick to those, at least that's what I do.

3. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

I guess I got confused by the description under combat helm, it says they help improve damage prevention abilities. What does that mean?

4. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

Nevermind, I found the answer, they help with critical damage prevention. The description where they sell these is a bit misleading. Thanx M8.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

As OP have found the answer this thread shall be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.