Failing game....why can't the 'developers' throw a bone to the honest players who continue to play.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Nov 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is obvious ...and it has been for quite awhile...that Seafight is in a decline.
    I have no idea if anyone actually reads these posts as it is also obvious that the forum participation is very low. Only a few old timers like me even take the time to post anymore.. It seems to me I see the same group of maybe 20 players posting/responding. Not really a very good participation rate...maybe if someone could develop a forum program so the bots could participate too. :p Even the mod participation is down and when they do respond, their answers are laconic and even dismissive. It feels like I am going down with the ship (lol), which is a pity since I have a great deal of $ and time invested in this game.
    So...why am I writing this morning?
    One would think that the developers would offer a modicum of respect to the remaining players by making some minor adjustments to the game.
    I understand that it is nearly impossible to solve the issue with people who use programs to cheat, but, since we all know that it is possible to detect bots, why not limit their ability to collect rewards rather than apply a buff that makes their ship weaker? If it is possible to apply a buff to limit ship function, one would think it would be nice to make a buff limits these bots to take all the rewards! Allow players who are not running programs a chance.
    Also..change up the packages. Instead of selling packages full of duplicate items, offer individual packages. I don't need any more chains, for example.
    And...why continue having npc, monsters, and capping other players only giving gold? Why not change it to various currencies?
    How about changing happy hour to something other than pearls...or pearls AND other currencies that are used more!
    Little changes to make the game better for the honest players and updated more for the current platform.
    I understand that there are still issues with the new platform that need to be resolved, but these items should not be a big deal to change, right?
    Why not TRY to make the game better for us while still maintaining the same profit for the company. Still sell things etc...
    Oh well...Just my opinion.

*Wonder* likes this.
  2. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

they shood stop bring new cannons and let us have a chance against CC players and bot`s who have unlimmited perls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.