Farming Pearls

Discussion in 'Help' started by BlueGhost, Aug 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueGhost

BlueGhost Forum Greenhorn

HI, Just wondering what's the best ways currently to farm pearls.
    looking for pearls per hour , difficulty for newbies, setup required maybe.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy BlueGhost!

First of I would recommend you to find a guild if you don't have one already.

Then the best option to obtain pearls would be to take a part within events, or if your level is to low (you can't handle an npc on your own) then I'd say you should try to defeat some Drakir Hrells within maps 13 - 15.

Please keep in mind that Damage Prevention is crucial for most of the npcs within the game so increase it as much as you can (try using ship gems / pet gems, ribs etc.).

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

yeah Drakir Hrells are best with pearl ammo. But better get Commonwealth guardian lvl 1 or little bit tough
    it is also better to level up to lvl 21 cuz you can board HRMS renown to gain commonwealth guardian lvl 1
    As in long term, focus on getting season cannon = worldbreaker and get NPC prob hit as well for Event ships

Good luck.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. BlueGhost

how about ribs and lanterns how many do i need? and thanks for the tips guys

5. Rymar

Please be aware that each and every expansion item have two sets of values. Relative and average.

Absolute values are when extensions that contains the same type of value are added together to give you a total.

Relative values are calculated to at an average, meaning if a value is lower or not included on another equipped extension, the maximum value will be less. The value that is displayed in the overview shows the optimum value. This is the one that can be reached if you are either equipping only one extension, or extensions of the same type.

Mixing Ribs with anything would only decrease damage prevention value which I do not recommend.

More information regarding ship extensions can be found here ->
    Ship Extensions

Rymar

6. BlueGhost

Ok thanks, in that case which would be better on average, ribs or plating?

7. Rymar

Ribs - that's the best option. Reminder: Do not mix your ribs with anything!

Let me explain you the difference between Ablative Plating and Ribs.

Ribs (in this example level 0) provides you with: 10% Damage Prevention, 14 000 Hitpoints, 14 000 Vodoo Points.
    Ablative Plating (in this example level 0) provides you with: 0.75 Damage Prevention and 50% Hitpoints.

As you can see the difference in damage prevention is huge (you'd need at least 13 Ablative Platings to achieve the same damage prevention as 1 Rib).

Ablative Plating would make sense on higher level (at least level 3 due to HP bonus and higher dmg prevention) and in bigger quantity.

Hope that helps.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

8. BlueGhost

Thanks alot thats it for now, corrently working on filling out castles, already finished with skills except range

9. Rymar

Since there is no further questions this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.