Few years back...

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -๖ۣۜßuکhWλCƘΣЯ™-, Jan 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should there be another Mods VS. Players Event

1. A. Yes definitely and have the Mods shoot back

20 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. B. Yes and don't have the Mods shoot back

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. c. No bad idea

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A few years back there was a Players Vs Mod event. i think that if possible it should be reviewed to happen again considering how much the games changed and to make a 2-4 hour event out of it. the player with the most sinks against the mod team wins. so another ranking

think a moderator should make a poll and make this event happen im sure majority will vote yes

babenewport and djt182 like this.
  2. djt182

djt182 Advanced

I like the idea :cool: but it was more recent than a few years back if I recall correctly ;) - long over due event :rolleyes:

3. BUMP, come on guys need more of a yes and no rather then a look and stare. GET VOTING and you may be lucky enough to slaughter one of the mod ships :p

Do not bump a thread please

Last edited by moderator: Jan 6, 2020
  4. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

Hmm, i suppose this would be good clean fun! i suggest we do this and those who participate get all their elite ammo back at the end of it... sm;)e

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.