Fleets/And no point of having islands

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by marios200040, Apr 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should an action for fleets de-buff must be taken?

1. Yes

77.3%
  2. No

22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marios200040

marios200040 Forum Apprentice

Hello to the whole Seafight community!

Since the fleets are introduced ,the point of having an island (or at least building it) has dropped to its lowest, a full level 3 towers island can fall with 2 small fleets , players never hit islands and send fleets, i suggest 2 things, (or de-buff a lot the fleets so even a big fleet not being able to destroy a full level 2 island without support of many of its guild members) , (or put a limit max 1-2 fleets per player with the price of fleets get increased 100k to 200k more crowns as the amount of fleets people can send in a minimum low price even 5k in a lvl 5 full island is just joke) , Also the islands down of the 21 map should not be able to get hit by fleets as mostly smaller guilds have islands down there and its just impossible to protect a full level 4 island if 2-3 fleets are being sent in a amount of time 10 minutes. I hope my voice gets heared and some action can taken, Thank you. Building or having an Island has lost its point since Fleets introduction and the amount of power they have (its no limits- and its low prices)
    Building a full lvl 6 island with so big amount of pearls&crowns is so useless when someone can spend 100k crowns to take it down even when there are 10 people trying to support it. Thanks for you time :)

_Apollon_ and chernata-brada like this.
  2. chernata-brada

chernata-brada Forum Greenhorn

i do agree with you ,they must do some changes for that
    like to make the island towers shoot back to the fleet,to make them higher price or to limit the time on the fleets

3. STARZ

STARZ Forum Greenhorn

there's no point of building tower lvl 5 when it get exploded as same as the tower lvl 1, the only variable between these 2 is the time that it takes for the fleet to down the tower, and also they should nerf the time that the fleet stand for ex: if you send a fleet every 5 mins it should only last 5 mins and not more because if you send 2 fleet at the same island you can't defend at all and the cherry on top is that the island can't defend itself it really really should shoot back to the fleet after that maybe it could be interesting to build tower lvl 5 or more

what they can do also is that instead of having them 24/7 they can do is like 5 hours per day at 8 pm start, i don't think there's a point of having it 24/7

Sea~Stream likes this.
  4. marios200040

an action must be taken after all, suggestions given

_Apollon_ likes this.
  5. marios200040

bump bump bump, fleets are rediculus

6. moosma

moosma Someday Author

I think fleets are not at all that ridiculous. 5 players from any guild should be able to shoot one down in quick time.

7. marios200040

ok go shoot big fleets with 5 people, i guess you never received fleets in your life

8. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Tbh it's kinda nice to have fleets when you are fighting more then 3 quarters of the sever because they are all in one alliance.. they should have to pay if they want to keep all islands and remain untouched..

9. marios200040

then guilds with 3+ islands should not be able to send fleets/nor the netrual fleets (people only farming they do not fight or even support for it) when fleets getting refreshed , with 10k crowns you can destroy a five level island without even moving your finger (NOT TO MENTION THAT NETRUAL FLEETS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GUILD MEMBERS)---->(OR AT LEAST GIVE A WAY TO SEE WHO SENDING NETRUAL FLEETS (IF THEY ARE FROM GUILD MEMBERS) also never asked for a fleet removal, i've asked for a fleet strong de-buff

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    chernata-brada and Jumbo76 like this.
  10. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

Something I would be for is:

- Remove Fleets
    -Maximum 2 Islands Per Guild / 20 Per alliance

Would make things look more lively with less of the same tag on every map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.