For Whom The Bells Toll Event (Birthday Event)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justdie

justdie Advanced

a cosmic dragon

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

BP should extend the superb steal to saturday at noon, like the last time they did a buccaneer market. I'd like to buy the big pack for my 2nd boat but i can't until friday. I know another person who wants to do the same.

Pass this up if you can mods, more money for BP. :D

Deathless-007 and The*Defiant like this.
  3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Emperor's booty bag in mini map???

I have done around 150 mini maps, and have only received 3 Emperor's booty bags. i.e approx 1:50 odds.

I know several other players who have got the booty bags for every 5-10 maps. i.e 1:5 - 1:10 odds??

Is there any special trick that will make your chance to get a booty bag greater? Most of my mini maps are made with perfect result in 2.10 - 2.20 min?

What is the general experience among the players?

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Sea-Sea ,

Emperor booty bag is just an possible reward , theres no tricks etc. Its all luck m8

5. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

If some players get a booty bag every 5th mini map, while others get a bag every 50th mini map, I don't believe it's just about luck.

6. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Assuming that the drop chance is 1/10 then getting zero bags in 50 maps actually is not that rare (0.9^50=0.005=0.5%). At first we, in our clan, also though it wierd that some players got such low amounts of bags, it is however the case that with a 1/10 droprate scheme some prettty extreme values in the no bag tail of the distribution can occur. For example there's 0.037% chance to not get bag in 75 maps (i.e. 1 in 2702 players will experience not getting a single bag in 75 maps), and there's 0.0027% chance to not get one in 100 maps (i.e. 1 in 37649 players will experience this). So there probably is someone out there who played 100 maps without getting any bag.

In the other tail there's 1% chance of receiving two bags in a row.

incorporating 1/10 droprates or lower introduces a massive luck aspect. You can agree or disagree with this strategy. Most game developers disagree with 1/10 or lower droprates or make some sort of mechanism to eliminate extreme unluck in these schemes. The poor dudes who played this map everyday of the event without getting any bags most certainly disagree that they should be able to be so unlucky. I too disagree with such a massive luck aspect and it really is uncommon in games, but all seems to be as promised.

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Sea-Sea ,

so ... if some players get design by throwing in 2 bokor crates ( an example ) and a player with 450 crates get 10 doomhammers theres no luck at all ? (-:

8. justdie

justdie Advanced

its all about luck , i've gotten 3 in a row , one very other map and none recently lol soo id say its about luck.

9. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Great event awful lag... you guys sure the joke wasnt that you're back in your posts? really doesnt seem like it.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

The event was really good many profit ..(the amount of NPC make server lag )
    Black market ? the only thing that i didnt like ... for seafight birthday it was too poor .. no items ... we couldnt buy rockets windstorms or other items like usuall so we just need to see in what our souls will be exchanged

11. thats right ... black market was very poor for a birthday ... it was better on the previous events !!!

12. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey !

This event was great :) made loads of pearls / dragonfires l2 / simbis etc.

Hey @justdie ,

indeed its all about luck :) ive done today 45 solo maps

[​IMG]

and i won only 1 Emporor booty bag :D

13. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

wow beast mode lol,not the 1 bag but the times u do the solo map :)

14. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @piranhahunter ,

did those just to show its an random reward , and to show theres no tricks

piranhahunter likes this.
  15. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Lmao last 7 hours of event uber lag-full its a shame from great event to bad lag - Event should be extended for 5 days..but at the very least 1 more to finish using items we couldnt cus of lag..but knowing this game it would be unplayable anyways!

16. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

lol u do go to great length to prove ure point
    tumbs up buddy

17. tortturi

tortturi Forum Apprentice

Really? 500 ammo per scorpion mark and other? no wonder BP didn't want to tell that.

titanik817 likes this.
  18. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Based on my numbers I think that the conversion ratios were 1:100 for radiant:confetti, 1:50 for cursed:confetti and an insignificant rate for marks.

Really bad conversion rates but I think it is what can be expected when so many souls was farmed.

The*Defiant likes this.
  19. still no exchange on mega america

20. MOJO-ANGEL

MOJO-ANGEL Forum Greenhorn

no compensation for the blundering excuse of a birthday event--just like we all knew to expect! why should they care? right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.