FPS

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mav®o-GR, Dec 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

since i use client i have this realy low fps. (problem was on browsers too but no so bad)
    https://prnt.sc/w7647b
    i try everything on my laptop that can boost fps on settings atc.
    any idea what else can i do for this? coz i realy cant play game whith all this lag and frames while i mooving

2. the same here, i use client game. and mostly i play with 10 fps or bellow. the best is only around 20fps but it was rare, since many bot on the map. and also when got hit by tower the game is lag fps down

3. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

seafight for some reason is a very hard game to run even on the best of gaming rigs this game doeesnt use your graphics card so it doesnt matter if you have a £400 graphics card or one built into your cpu, howeever what this game does need is good ram and a good cpu to run it with pc i run 16gb of ram and an i5 7700k and i will run a constant 40 fps in this game i also can run max settings and achive the same result i feel the only setting you can apply to help with this game is boost so i think the only thing you can do is a pc upgrade unless the new unity client removes some game stress

Õžžý_ƒûÐÐ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.